Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Rocket's Rules - ALWAYS TRY YOUR HARDEST

After yesterday's contretemps in the conservatory I put on my most winning expression when She finally let me back in the house. Rolled over several times and waved my paws prettily in the air. She was Not Impressed so I somersaulted several times by the cupboard door where They keep my food. That didn't work either as every time I opened it She shut it again so I finally tried chasing my tail in circles. When I could see straight again She had gone. (Mental Note no.1 - This will take time and much thought.)
Luckily He wasn't cross (apart from having to clean the conservatory floor) so I spent the evening on his knees as He watched television.
This morning She was still prickly but He dropped several bits of bacon and peanut butter which was very thoughtful of Him.

We all went into the garden after breakfast and up onto the lawn. The grass tickles my paws but I was on Best Behaviour and didn't complain. He has been chopping down all sorts of things - Calls it pruning but it looks more like a massacre though She is pleased. They picked up most of the bits He had missed and a Wonderful Game ensued. He dragged a long twig across the grass and I chased it. Then He flicked one end in the air and I jumped. It was an excellent somersault although the landing was harder than expected. They both laughed so I continued as long as I could. Think She was pleased at my efforts as She scrubbled my head when I was lying on the ground trying to look dignified and winsome. Extremely difficult when one is gasping for breath.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home