Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Rocket's Rules - NEVER MISS A CHANCE

Hhmm. Not one but TWO magpies in my garden. Come down as soon as He has put out the bird food and dig in the pot to see if there are any scraps of Magpie Food. There never are but they sure make a mess finding out. This morning they were up in an apple tree chuttering away telling Him He was late. (Which He was as We all had a lie in. His ankles make a great pillow and I anchored myself to the duvet above her knees in case I slipped.) What with those two AND the crows which circle the chicken pen like dirty black handkerchiefs in the wind AND the blackbirds AND the sparrows AND the robins (miserable little things. Forever fighting) AND the pigeons AND the blue tits AND I don't know the names of any of the others, my garden is a No-Go area until long after breakfast.

Today She had forgotten to shut the door to the conservatory so I snuck in and sat on the windowsill ready to curl my lip at any trespasser who happened to glance my way. When they all went I had a lovely snooze and am now ready and willing to climb all the tall plants again. Shall commence with the one that is closest to the door in case I have to make a hasty exit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home