Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Friday, February 13, 2015

Rocket's Rules - DON'T RUN DOWN THE STEPS

He is really getting the hang of the Feeding Thing. I only have to pat Him a couple of times and down floats the peanut butter on toast. 4 pieces this morning. But I so much prefer it without the toast. Left the soggy pieces by yesterday's under the table.

I conducted Them outside this morning. Went through my Kitty Door and then called for Them to join me. Showed Them the pretty blue table and 2 chairs, the conservatory door and then the 5 steps as I thought about climbing to the top. She went up first and He helped from the rear - My rear. Very Big out there it is, but to keep Them happy I took a step or two onto the lawn. It tickled! My delicate little paws were tickled. Jumped up and down a few times and then ran back down the steps. Sadly missed my footing and wrapped myself around the leg of the pretty blue table. She laughed so I swotted Her hard as She walked by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home