Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Monday, February 16, 2015

Rocket's Rules - KEEP YOUR BAUBELS UNDER CONTROL

Very thoughtful of Them - They unlock my Kitty Door as She makes our breakfast. Took a short constitutional around my domain and then the aroma of bacon and peanut butter drew me back inside, sadly before I had the chance to investigate what was Going On up the stone steps. Chopped bacon and peanut butter on toast (I HATE toast) made an excellent start to my day.

He and I went into the living room to play Bop the Bauble. He rolled it, I bopped it and He rolled it and I bopped it and He . . . . A Good Game but one that didn't last as He overbalanced trying to reach my Christmas bauble and shattered it with a loud popping sound when He sat down. Both of us hastened upstairs to escape Her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home