Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Rocket's Rules - KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU HAVE SUCCESS

At last! My own plate of peanut butter on toast at breakfast. It took time but we are finally Getting There. (Wonder if it had anything to do with the fact She trod on one of the discarded bits of soggy toast I have been piling neatly beneath the kitchen table? Apparently She wasn't wearing slippers.)

They took forever to eat their breakfast but as They had unlocked my Kitty Door I went out by myself. Had a quick look round my little courtyard and then up the steps. (Carefully in case I slipped again.) It sounded Very Busy in the garden so I paused on the top step and crouched down just in case it was Not Safe. Gradually raised my head until I could just see over the top. Hundreds of birds! All over the place! Hopping, twittering, pecking - They were having breakfast! Aawww. Bless. (Mental Note no.1: They might like to play with me some time.) Sat watching for a while but the stone was decidedly chilly so I came back inside to chase the Christmas bauble in the living room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home