Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Rocket's Rules - MAKE SURE TO WIPE PAWS ON COMING BACK IN

Have had a very sorely head for the past few days thanks to the magpie who bopped it very hard. Add to that the weather which has been cold and wet and it should have been no surprise to Them that I didn't want to go out. But They insisted - (Could it have had something to do with the fact that grabbing ankles as They pass helps me forget 'the call of nature'? Sadly She dropped the mugs of tea She was carrying this morning. Why can't She look where She is going?) - and pushed my face hard against the Kitty Door whilst helping the other end through in no uncertain terms.

I made sure when I returned that my paws were extremely muddy and nested on the chaise longue. Apparently velvet is remarkably hard to clean.
Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home