Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Rocket's Rules - NEVER, EVER, SAY IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE.

It got a great deal worse.

My nap was disturbed by a sore head and the chuttering of the celebrating magpies. (Mental Note no.1: Think about how to get my own back.) When I finally arose from my bed of pain They had gone out so no sympathy was forthcoming from that quarter. Decided to go outside but sadly due to my sore paw I didn't make it in time through the Kitty Door and it slammed itself onto my tail again. Swore. Loudly.
A great effort was required to reach the conservatory roof and when I got there it wasn't worth the trouble as it started to rain. Hard.
Gave up as Their duvet seemed the best option but my feet slipped on the glass. Made a tremendous effort to hang on but to no avail and I slid (without any of my customary grace and nimble footwork) down the roof and landed in the gutter. With a splash as it was full of dirty water. Due to Their having bought such a silly little size of guttering I fell out and landed in a wet and tangled heap on the garden. Swore again. Even more loudly.
Picked myself up from the rather mangled bush and was very thankful They were not around to see. Unfortunately the magpies were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home