Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Friday, February 27, 2015

Rocket's Rules - NEVER BE AFRAID TO TRY NEW FOODS . . . . . .

Have discovered something which is even better than peanut butter. (Hadn't thought it possible.) 'Tis truly Kitty Heaven. He dug some potatoes from the allotment and She washed them before peeling them. Those peelings are Out Of This World. Couldn't control myself and leaped up to Her side and patted the hand that was holding the potato. No response so I pulled the hand with the peeler gently and very carefully towards me. She got the idea and gave me the peeling. Jumped down, ate it apart from a couple of scabby bits which I spat out and pushed out of sight beneath the cupboard. Back up again for another. And another. And another. And now there is quite a pile of discarded bits and I feel distinctly full and slightly uncomfortable. Shall go nest in Their duvet before venturing outside to explore the conservatory roof again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home