Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Rocket's Rules - THERE IS ALWAYS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY

Popped out before breakfast to have another try at the conservatory roof while feeling fresh and not exhausted from the Somersault Game. First attempt I hit the guttering and hung on for a while but couldn't pull myself up, so I descended gracefully and went to try the other end. Sadly I was tired from the previous try and merely hit the window before falling to the ground beneath a plant. They both came running out to see what the noise was so I stayed put where they couldn't see me. Remembered yesterday when They laughed and I didn't want to have to chomp Her ankle again in retribution as it tasted rather nasty.) Thankfully They didn't notice the scrabble marks and hairs on the glass.

Thought long and hard and was about to give up when I realised the garden fence would make access easy. Up to the top of it and then a careful walk to the corner of the roof. (Why do they make fences so thin and tricky to walk along? Am sure it is not dignified with 2 legs on the top and the other 2 on tippy toes where the strut is.)

Reached the roof and went to the top. Found I could now get to the house roof so went to investigate. It was a total surprise to find even more world out front but the magpies were chuttering so I went back down for breakfast. Noticed She has a piece of sticking plaster on Her ankle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home