Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Rocket's Rules - ALWAYS ATTEMPT NEW THINGS IN PRIVATE FIRST

We all went outside and played the Somersault Game (see yesterday) for as long as I could and then They invited me to walk to the other end of My garden. Oooh and WOW. A lovely big pond and lots of hiding places. Shall have to investigate all the possibilities. But not when the magpies are around. My head is still a tad sorely.

On the way back I noticed that the conservatory roof is lower than I had thought so I made a run at it and leaped. And missed. Ouch. Maybe tomorrow I shall try again when They are not watching. Attacked Her ankle with a highly satisfying chomp as She had laughed most immoderately when I missed the conservatory roof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home