Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Rocket's Rules - SEE YESTERDAY'S POST. VETS ARE TRULY EVIL.

Quite right I was. The collar came off after the vet had fiddled in a slightly uncomfortable way by seeming to pull things out of my head. But I was freed of it. YIPPEE !

I was almost sorry I had been unfriendly towards him until I caught sight of myself and nearly fell off the table with the shock of it. HE HAD SHAVED MY HEAD IN 3 PLACES. And not even particularly neatly. Little tufts remain and stick up in a very pointy fashion as I have been unable to wash. To say I now look completely silly is an understatement. I have neither beauty nor dignity remaining. And to make matters worse They are due to collect me tomorrow.

Oh the Shame of it, the Utter Shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home